main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Monday, March 6

My end is odd

I'm not in the mood to write an in-depth post...but I am in the mood to write.

I bought 16 12x12 cork squares earlier and placed them on my wall in horizontal rows of 8. What do I have attached to the cork squares? My health care card (which I really should take advantage of), a postcard sent from Breckenridge Colorado, a postcard of Thalia that I picked up while cruising the Westheimer Street Fest a few years ago, and a folded piece of paper with my todo list for houstonhaunts.com.

I want to get a "man bag" from Timbuk2. I want to get one of the "artist" bags with the middle section being made of "artist" canvass. Hmm. I want to waste my time and draw something really cool on it with 4 Sharpies. Small black Sharpie, large black Sharpie, small blue Sharpie, large blue Sharpie.

I saw my perfect tent today. It will be mine.

Today I had to F up a great ad I made on Friday...it hurt me to do so. I do believe it is a good thing that it bothers me less to "sell out" to the man.

Kirby Puckett died today. i knew what the letter was going to say when I saw who it was from.

I'm thinking about starting an "embarrassment" training program.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brandon said...

Teach me something about embarrassment, Michael.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

You sound so serious bro. Good. The idea is for me, not for anyone else.

5:26 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

You're not sharing like you're supposed to, bitch.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Uh? I get to share what I want. Besides, there is plenty here. Seems I'm always telling people I'm rather obvious. I bothers me when people can see me, pisses me off when they can't.

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home