main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Friday, February 24

What da ****?

This is definitely an interesting experiment thus far. Yesterday was my first full day without falling asleep outside of my schedule. It's like I'm an addict getting off a drug...true, not nearly as severe but I would guess that it is similar. So many thoughts, almost all being positive about the way I look at life. Of course, most of these thoughts are small "visions" of what life could be like if I could keep this structure up. For example...the thought, "You mean there is life after waking up and before work?" "You mean, I actually have time for 30 minutes for politics, an hour and half for web work, 1 hour for studying and 30 minutes of guitar playing?" Which in a way doesn't seem like much when put down like that, but wow, it is much more time than I was putting into these things before. What in the **** was I doing before?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home