main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Thursday, February 23

13 hours of fun

Welp, I'm trying to structure my days here on planet Earth. When I realized I have some 30+ hours of time in which I don't have to be somewhere or don't have to be on my way somewhere I felt like something was wrong. 30+ hours?? Wow, what DO I DO with my time?

So the first goal is getting my sleep time into a pattern. I noticed that I was waking up at various times over the course of a whole week to accommodate the different things I was doing at different times. I figure I'm not being very efficient when I do sleep, because I know when I'm awake, it is hard to stay that way. As of now, I'm scheduled to hit the sack at 11:30 and wake up at 6:30. 7 hours of sleep and a rough morning if I don't have anything mandatory to do for a few hours. I think this will be great once I get used to it (I hope I get used to it).

Sometimes I am so certain I will die of cancer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home