main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Saturday, January 7

Society will make it thru

I went to sleep at 8 last night. I woke up temporarily at around 11:30. At 6 this morning I woke up realizing that I had already had about 9 and half hours of sleep. This should be plenty and while I was trying to get myself up, I fell back to sleep. At 8 my alarm clock went off. I got up, fixed some breakfast and read a letter written to me. I felt depressed because things are never perfect in this world. When I get depressed, I get sleepy. I went back to sleep and woke up at 11. After something like 13 and half hours of sleep, I finally feel refreshed and happy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice, all of that sleep sounds like my saturday too - although i'd been up for hours and HOURZ i didn't actually move physically outta my bed to grab a toothbrush until 1:30p - usually i wake up at 7:30a or so to walk Paige and take advantage of the dewy weather - plus, i like when she scares the walkers/runners :)

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home