main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Wednesday, December 14

Grey M&M's

Once upon a time I received grey M&M's as a gift. It was funny when I brought them to work, I told my co-workers that I had left them out in the sun and they had faded. They believed me until I started laughing. I was proud of them (the grey M&M's that is). I thought about how witty the gift was. Why not all blue? After all, blue is still my favorite color (along with a shade of baby blue and black).

This weekend, I went to the same place to pick up some M&M's...only to find that all the M&M's were gone. All that remained was a wall sized M&M dispenser with extremely faded labels. How ironic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was a fan of the tan-colored M&Ms myself. I'll never forget the day when i became hip to their color changing shenanigans! They'd rid the plain bag of the tan M&M forever... i was heartbroken because those were the only kind that i ate. now i eat the peanuts :(

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home