main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Friday, December 30

Faded glory

It's funny how I can get off of work (in which I spent the whole day staring at a computer screen), come home and get right back on the computer. I think I'm nuts. I'm rather happy with my after work computer work tho. I successfully transferred a test blog from blogger.com software to WordPress software. It took longer than I expected, but everything takes longer than I expect. I think sometimes (all the time) that my learning curve is a bit unstable...or curved in the wrong direction. Still, I feel a sense of accomplishment and I'm going to call it a night.

Donnie Darko and a cup o' tea is has now be queued up.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be careful, Michael; Everytime I watch Donnie Darko, I fear a plane engine will fall through my bedroom for some...odd...reason. :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Ha, yea, right before I fell asleep I thought about that too. But, I'm not afraid of that happening...it would seem like a quick and painless death and a cool way to die (when I'm in Heaven or Hell, they ask, so how did you die? Oh, a huge plane engine ripped thru my ceiling.) I would be, however, more afraid of a weird voice telling me to "wake up" in the middle of the night.

1:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I've never seen Donnie Darko, but I love " Mad World."; beautiful piano sound and vocal.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home