main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Monday, January 2

Music / Money

So, I was inspired by a friend's blog to make a favorite song list from 2005. I didn't want to because I like recognizing only 1 song for the year, it seems to make that song more important. This list is subjective and the songs are not required to have come out in 2005...they just needed to have been important to me over the course of the year.

10. Right Here - Staind
09. Easy Skanking - Bob Marley & The Wailers
08. City of Blinding Lights - U2
07. One Step Closer - U2
06. Baby Bird - The Wallflowers
05. Plainsong - The Cure
04. Mad World - Gary Jules
03. Your Hand In Mine - Explosions In The Sky
02. The Only Living Boy In New York - Simon & Garfunkel
01. The Trapeze Swinger - Iron & Wine

So many good songs this year! Album of the Year goes to Explosions In The Sky with The Earth Is Not A Dead Cold Place.

Anyways, this gives me an opportunity to say that I started a new blog. It is a side project, I'm still keeping my main band together tho. emtheory2.com. It's a "for fun" blog devoted to conquering the world with the music we love. If anyone happens to check it out, go easy on me, I just starting learning how to design in WordPress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home