main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Friday, January 13

Getting the milk

Ya know, I really dig it when I find out that I'm really not THAT selfish. I like it when I see that my mind can really wrap around another human being and feel honest compassion for them. I am surprised at my ability to make sacrifices that I thought I never would.

In another words, you know it is real when...

1. Your brothers protect you even when they don't agree with what you are doing.
2. Every day that goes by, you actually think your significant other is better looking than the day before. Gaining weight, getting older seem to very strangely have no effect on how you see the beauty in that person.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

michael and his "significant other" sittin-in-a-tree!

K-I-S-S-I-N-G....

tell me that you saw this one coming???

2:32 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sorry little lady, but you are mistaken. =)

My brothers did something really cool for me and it started me thinking back about some things.

And...nope, I didn't see that "one" coming.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home