main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Sunday, August 21

Raze my voice

A beautiful blend of selfish selflessness,
I comprehend what walls to mend,
Am I you or are you me, duh dum da dee,
Boxes and hoaxes a shaping trend,
And a darker day than the night ahead,
I think Ill find sleep out in the shed,
She was kicking and screaming and
using my toes to hear what is dead,
but I walked on and then walked ahead,
no...wait...that was not what I had said,
it was something different,
something in my head.

Nothing is there and see my stomach was not fed,
I had some tea and a pecan pie right before bed,
And nothing still is still what I feel I have said,
After 9 and half hours working with old fred.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... that’s really beautiful and still has a comical sense at the end. Nicely done, it's very interesting.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks much, glad you liked it. =) By the way, old "fred" is the name of our Macintosh at work.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home