main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Thursday, July 21

I'm the lucky winner of?

I'm going to Colorado tomorrow. Wow...going back to Collo. There are some major memories there. I'm cruising into the Denver airport and probably taking a cab out to Breckenridge.

If you don't know, I think the Denver airport is the best airport I have ever been to. Of course, I haven't been to many airports in my life...DFW, IAH, Hobby, LAX...ummm...some little airport in Venture (if I remember right), TUL (is that code for Tulsa's airport?), JFK (New York?)...I'm sure I'm missing at least one here. But who cares? Denver international Airport is a beauty. Driving up and away from it makes it seem so futuristic but so historic at the same time. Being inside is rather kick ass as well...very organized.

I will like being there tomorrow, maybe more than anywhere else on my trip. That airport feels like home a bit. It's a place where I feel like I'm real. It was always met with such a warm reception. I see myself walking thru it, being young again, feeling important again. Feeling like I have something to offer the world...but would absolutely care less if the world wanted it.

I can't wait to be there tomorrow...I'll need all of its strength.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collo sounds really good for you, buddy. Hope you will get all of its strength. Have a good trip.

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! Have a great time!

Really liked your description of Denver Airport. Feelin' it!

There is nothing like getting away and returning to places you have been before.

This makes me wanna go to Denver.

Take pictures K? =)

Ya friend from Jersey

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home