main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Tuesday, June 14

Wish I was here

Updates?

1. I haven't worked on my music for a while...the longer I don't work on it, the more I just want to be happy with what I've already done.

2. I'm missing summer sessions of school due to the fact that I have no money...maybe that is just a lame excuse.

3. I'm about to go to Puerto Rico. Yea, I was refusing to go (look at #2), but my friend bought me my plane ticket...

4. Tori Amos.

5. The Astros are warming up.

6. Wanna see my latest website? Yep, it is still only a jpg...

7. Wanna see the webpage I threw together for my softball team? Here. Man we suck, it is cool tho, but I feel like I'm spinning my wheels now.

8. You know something's wrong, when a dave matthew's song, reminds me of a no-diggity zong.

9. Keep pressing on...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home