main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Tuesday, May 24

Where are the locust?

I've got nothing better to post...thought that I'd stay on this writing kick. These are the latest lyrics to Crickets and Frogs. Now...just if I could find those re-written June 23rd lyrics.

Let’s take a cool walk outside and take a look up
Up at the night sky, we can steal this existence
And we could wonder how to live this life hurtless
That out there is offered mindful cognizant bliss
End to the lack of awareness is overdue
The stars are heaven’s scorching daylight peering thru
We could walk away and leave the feeling betrayed
Open your lungs, breathe so deep and taste the sweet air

Wake me again, I need to be awakened,
Sing to me so I hear the sounds of summer,
We can finish the struggle and we can fight,
There is a reason fate put us here tonight

The crickets, locust, and frogs go by in time,
They only peak out to see what they can find
then they are off to find their own kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home