main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Monday, August 8

Whiplash

I'm starting to think that to be successful in some ways, you just need to be stubbornly opinionated. The key here is to fight as hard as you can in one direction. Yea, you'll make a bunch of enemies on the way, but you make some great allies. If I sit in the middle of the road, I'm just a muddled puddle of gray...and there is no beauty in that. Throw as hard as I can and I may throw myself off, but no one will ever call me a loser...and if they did, I could care less.

I wear Polo Sport because, dammit, I like the way it smells.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I could check those out. Buht, if I don't like the way it smells, then I won't wear them.

I should see if they smell good tho.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home