main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Monday, August 29

The moon is down

It's pretty late right now. I'm just finishing my daily rounds of Houstonhaunts.com work. I suppose most of it is not really hh.com work, but if has to do with Halloween, then it sure does feel like it is part of the overall project.

I really dig the rush of all that is going on. I have to admit, I am really tired tho and the scary part is that I'm not sure when I'm really going to rest again. The last few years have really made me feel like the rest (boredom) was going to be never ending. I got used to it.

Daily doses of inspiration are what keeps me going. I know I shouldn't think of it, but I worry about the days in which there will be no inspiration. I suppose the inspiration is what is so draining...I pull so often from the past. I'm in this huge competition with people from the past. What happens when I forget the pain? What happens when I reach me goal of letting the past go and letting peace take over?

3 Comments:

Blogger De Xin said...

hey! i'm sure u're the michael who left a comment on my blog aye? thanks! i like urs too! =) oh ya. i liked some of ur shirt designs. the "who needs a six pack when you can have a keg?" and the "hate yourself before you hate someone else" =) are they on sale?

4:11 AM  
Blogger De Xin said...

haha do you use the msn or friendster? you can add me at splittingicearena@hotmail.com for both msn and friendster. if not, you can always drop me an email =)

7:14 AM  
Blogger De Xin said...

hey you've been silent for awhile. Hopefully you wouldn't be affected by the hurricane yeah? take lotsa care =)

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home