main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Thursday, March 16

Absolutely definite

It is amazing how convinced I am that I am absolutely, definitely, not near anything that I respect. There are certain people out there that absolutely, definitely help me see that. Are they good friends? Because they are absolutely, definitely helpful in my slow and rocky longing for self-respect, but the only real progress is made when I am able to most definitely able to forget my absolute position (Which worries me since I would bet believing you are not "really" here is a way towards insanity, of course I don't take it as far as I just made it sound). Is it absolutely necessary for me to feel like sh*t so that I realize I must continue to work hard? I definitely think that feeling bad helps break my ego, which has absolutely screwed my life over to this point. Man, I absolutely, definitely dislike reveling in my own F'n drama.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Oh yea...it's ok if you don't read my blog. Like last night on the radio...i thought that was pretty funny because I've almost said some of those things before...like..."What? You don't read my blog?"...and this one (which I have said) "Just look at my blog to see what is going on with me."

So, I'd rather spill here than bog my friends down with worthless drama (how about excessive worthless drama?). What's the objective here? Just to keep some sort of log of where I have been, what I've thought. If my friends want to read, that's cool, if not, that's cool too.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aren't your friends the ones reading this, Michael?

[That's funny.]

Friends were totally put on the earth to hear excessive worthless drama... at least, I know my friends were :)
--KDocs

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home