main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Wednesday, April 6

2 for 2

So, I think I have lost my mind and I am feeling guilty. I have spent aproximately 16 hours in the last 2 days doing some sort of baseball related activity. So far I can say that I have attended every single official game the Astros have played this season. I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to figure out why I couldn't watch the Texas Rangers game on their opening day and then spent 4 or so more hours watching them beat the Angels in a 12 inning game.

Why am I feeling guilty? Because I can compare watching so many hours of baseball to my brother wasting his time playing video games. Not to mention that it costs way too much to eat at the ballpark when I have so little money.

Here are some highlights:

1. I actually caught a ball! No, it wasn't in a game and it was only batting practice, but geez, it is like a dream. I just stuck my glove out there and SNAP it was in there. I didn't have time to get nervous about it. No, I don't know who hit it...only that it was an Astro.

2. I saw The Wizard pitch for the first time...and he lost, no biggie.

3. I saw a couple of knuckleheads pick on an old guy because he wanted sit down...assholes...it's a long story.

4. I saw a couple of knuckleheads get into a yelling match about how much they tipped the beer guy...and the knuckleheads were actually there together, they were friends. Apparently I don't appreciate my friends enough.

5. Saw the Astros win, mainly because of a Mike Lamb triple.

6. Saw the Rangers win, mainly because of a Soriano Homerun

Geez, and to add to my guilt, I actually wrote a blog about it.

In other news...

I re-recorded a few parts of The Untouched Bridge.
I need to stop playing so many "video games."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home