main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Sunday, February 13

Shadow

Murray Hill said to me, what the hell is that you are trying to do here? Here is why there is no beer...because in the shadows that have chased us all down, we see that we are too often close to our shadows and not spending enough time trying to flee from its presence. Mine is gaining a little weight. I think it is funny how often I think that I see it add a few pounds and then shed a few. I think I am jealous of my shadow, she never speaks (which my friends are starting to realize I wish that I could do). My shadow has a great sense of patience. She likes competing with me, but never leaves me too far behind if it is ahead...and at the end of the day she always comes back and lays next to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home