main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Monday, December 6

In The End

One of my favorite parts about the end of a college semester is the "rush" of it, the last hoorah, the final push. I like the fact that everything (except this post) goes on indefinite hold until you finish your course work. There are a few friends I haven't talked to in weeks, I know what they are doing...they are studying their butts off.

I like pulling up the messenger and seeing that my friends have little sayings next to their smiley faces like, "I'm studying, don't bother me." I like knowing and seeing that my friends and I are trying to raise our intelligence at the same time.

I remember when I lived in Greenspoint, I used to want my girlfriend to come over during this time and be with me while we made the final push towards the end of the semester. She never did. I would somehow think that this would be a great memory to have, total silence in room where two individuals are attempting to stuff their brains full of knowledge. Why should studying have to be so solitary?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home