main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Friday, December 3

Winter

I thought that I'd drop some of my "art" in here since this is the main reason I created this blog. This is done with oil bars (opposed to oil pastels). If it were up to me, I would use oil bars all of the time...wait a tick...it is up to me!

By the way, could it be that my friend Ang inspired this posting with the rampant searching of an artist's interpretation of a stormy night in Paris? Highly likely.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Blog dude! ... Oil bars? sounds like a Texas thang!
Still searching for the artists rendition of a stormy night in Paris and someday your friend Ang is gonna be in Paris on a stormy rainy night! .. that's a promise! woo hoo! =) or maybe a winter! yeah!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home