main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Wednesday, December 8

42 Page Research

While I'm sitting here waiting for this 52 page PDF on P2P networking prints out, I thought I'd write a few words.

I hate writing papers...I'm probably not really waiting on the research I found to print out, I'm probably just procrastinating. My friend Angela said that I should act as though I'm telling a good friend about it. I think she is on to something.

After I read the 42 pages of info, I think I will be primed and ready...I will then proceed to write a letter to Angela about how P2P networking works. The letter will include "..." and all my other everday slang that I would not usually put in research paper. I think I could squeeze out a 7 page letter to my dear friend...I already feel sorry for her. After that, I'll send a slightly upgraded version to my professor minus the "..." and the everday slang that I use.

Word to your Mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home