main  weblog  audio  visual  written  connections  about  contact 

Monday, November 27

Finding LP

I think it is interesting that I would be the, err, butt of so many jokes today. Better yet, I should say I was simply-slightly brushed aside too many times. I think a few people have been pumping adrenaline and that is why that are so good at being smart.

1. When someone is angry that means that they are generally feeling like that they are being disrespected.

2. (so that I don't forget) When someone gives something, they wish to change something. A person cannot escape the fact that this is their intention. NOW, tell me how not being successful at that, can be okie dokey with you?

3. The star child is half alien? I like how they say Carl Sagan put it. We would probably be more successful mating with a Petunia as opposed to an alien (because we evolved on the same planet)...or something like that. I suppose I didn't work hard enough on the exercise bike.

4. Self-Esteem is a combo of knowing you are good at something and then knowing that what you are good is worth while. Why does that seem much bigger than common sense?

Catch you cats on the flip-flop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home